[aprssig] Emergency power from your EV/Hybrid

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Mon Sep 6 16:00:32 EDT 2021

I have used power pole connections and fuses to bring 12v into my car for a mobile FTM-400 radio and other accessories.  For Field day, I detach at the 12v end, from the run to the cockpit and attach my HF radio and an inverter for some AC accessories for the and it works fine.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW

Sent from my iPhone