[aprssig] DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Wed Mar 24 23:42:36 EDT 2021

Interesting. Except this is a 5 year old article about a Kickstarter
campaign that didn't seem go very far. It has a single 10-16V input and
needs a bit of configuration. It doesn't seem to be available anywhere.
Many other devices are currently available with more features and less cost.

Michael WA7SKG