[aprssig] DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Wed Mar 24 21:58:43 EDT 2021

The big thing with BEC's is that you need to have a supply that handles the
instant load changes, and well filtered output on the 5v so it stays
stable, the pi gets angry if there's any drop and they will ripple many of
the BEC's without added caps.  My typical setup is running off a deep cycle
battery, and the SBEC array (4x20 amp spread across the display) will pop
30 amp input fuses pretty quickly if I try to display a full white screen,
but no issues with the pi 4 lol.