[aprssig] DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Wed Mar 24 23:42:58 EDT 2021

Bought two of these. Fine for charging phones and tablets. Doesn't run a
Raspberry Pi for beans. Quite pricey for what it is. Sitting in a box
somewhere unused.

I bought several of these
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Multiple-Backseat-Passenger-BlackBerry/dp/B06XHJZL91/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=12v+usb+charger+multi+port&qid=1616642698&sr=8-9
cut the cigar lighter plug off and put on PowerPoles. RPi runs fine in it.

Michael WA7SKG