[aprssig] 70cm APRS - And 144.39 +600 for events

Jess Haas km6gvw at jesshaas.com
Mon Mar 22 14:37:54 EDT 2021

I have played with 9600 here in southern california. It was nice to be able
to share more information from aprs-is over the local cell and still have a
mostly clear channel.

Has anyone established a format for creating 70cm 9600baud objects on the
national 2meter frequency? It would be nice while traveling to see when
these smaller networks are available and even someday maybe be able to
simply press a button to have the radio switch over.

-Jess
K5LLI