[aprssig] Cows ... uuh ... CATS In Space

Andrew Pavlin spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 08:45:55 EDT 2021

 Of course, the biggest problem with this is: how much is Kitty going to object to having something bulky around her neck? My late Mad Chewer would chew a harness off His Royal Catness in mere minutes. If the cat dumps the tracker, it won't help much (except to find where the tracker was abandoned).
Also, how good (i.e., high) of a receiving antenna can you put up at your home to make up for the lousy antenna at the transmit side?
Andrew, KA2DDOslave to a Siamese