[aprssig] Fwd: 220 band radio for Appalachian 9600 baud backbone? -SIG

DANA MYERS k6jq at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 17:45:51 EST 2021

>     On 01/19/2021 12:58 PM Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu> wrote:

I have one. I have not used it for any kind of packet.

Page 26 of the User's Manual goes into some detail; the radio offers flat
audio out, apparently also flat TX audio in:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0833/9095/files/BCM-220_Users_Manual_V_1_3.pdf?6101102715464995630

The radio specifically supports 219MHz data operation, too. I have
found Bridgecom to be responsive in the past, perhaps you might
want to contact their customer support.

73,
Dana  K6JQ