[aprssig] 6m APRS mobile - complete

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jan 22 00:23:15 EST 2021

I have removed the complete 100w 6M mobile APRS  from my car (the 2004
solar prius is finally dying)..   The radio is a Midland 70-0375A low band
complete with GPS TT3 tracker and antenna.

Its in glen burnie, MD  It was originally used as part of the Northern VA
mobile APRS 6m digi network but I have no idea where that stands.  It has a
Byonics TT3 and GPS and mobile antenna. The radio is programmed to 50.62
MHz otherwise it takes Midland software to tune it.

Price $100 OBO.

Bob