[aprssig] Options for robust digipeaters

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Mon Feb 8 22:18:25 EST 2021

I would recommend the MoPi2 power board for your Raspberry Pi. This
gives you two 7-24V power inputs, hot swap between power inputs when
primary fails, charge port (like solar) to keep the backup battery
charged, low voltage detect to gracefully shut down when supply voltage
drops, one button start/stop on the RPi, 5V switched output to control
relay or external equipment, etc. I use them on mobile and portable
systems. Can mount with other HATs on the GPIO bus.

HTH,
Michael WA7SKG