[aprssig] Repeater 'telemetry'

David Andrzejewski david at davidandrzejewski.com
Sun Sep 6 23:19:18 EDT 2020

I would want to know:

* Battery voltage and charge status. Bonus: Battery voltage under load.
* Solar info (whatever that might be, I don't know a lot about solar)
* Output power and SWR.

Of course, all the stuff to do this and make the measurements consumes even more power!

There is a telemetry spec in APRS, and if I recall correctly, you send one packet that defines what the telemetry fields mean, and then another with the actual telemetry data.

- Dave/ad8g