[aprssig] Fwd: APRS Meteor test (TX list)?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Nov 15 12:02:45 EST 2020

Subject: Re: APRS Meteor test (TX list)?
To: Marshall-K5QE, Bill Booth <ve3nxk, GEO Badger <w3ab, Andrew Pavlin
(YAAC), wa8lmf(UIview)
Cc: kd4iz at frawg.org>

We have seen only a few volunteer TX stations (mostly from the EME
> reflector) and I dont think I have cpaatured anyone from AMSAT or APRS that
> have stepped forward,

Biggest problem is lack of a turn key TX program for these non APRS
volunteers.  No one has said they are ready to TX.
Maybe a few of you are working on it, but  Im not hearing anything.  I'm
sorry that I am so poor health I cannot organize it better.  Just thought I
should summarize the feedback I have gotten.

The ADDEE's are high power mostly EME stations.  Did anyone see anyone else
that responded as if they were working on something?

If we dont have a turnkey TX program, I guess we can stand down.

Bob