[aprssig] 6m APRS activity on 50.62 MHz???

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Nov 15 11:52:36 EST 2020

Jack,
Please update me on 50.62 activity.  (anywhere in the country),  I just
donated my old (unconverted) 100W mobile rigs to MMARSI.org
Im in too poor health to do anything anymore.  But are the WashDC area 6m
digis still up?
I may even have my mobile 6m rig in th eback of the car if I ever unloaded
all the junk on top of it.

If there are stations, you have a good shot at MS as is.  Just look at your
receipts on Tuesday morning.
Bob