[aprssig] HF APRS igates on fldigi - Another APRS Client That Works

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat May 30 17:23:18 EDT 2020

  I have just finished testing another APRS client app that works with FLdigi
to send APRS posits over FLdigi modes such as MFSK16.

A fairly new APRS program "PinPoint APRS" supports the KISS-over-IP interface
provided by FLdigi.   I have tested it using an Acer netbook and Yaesu FT-891
to transmit into to my 60-meter igate.  It works.

I have added a new page showing configuration for PinPoint to my FLdigi APRS
pages at:

<http://WA8LMF.net/FLdigi-APRS">

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

-----   NEW!    60-Meter APRS!   HF NVIS APRS Igate Now Operating  ------
    <http://wa8lmf.ddns.net:14447/>

11 Copies of UIview in Action on One Computer!
Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps
    <http://wa8lmf.net/map>

Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF
    <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/HF_APRS_Notes.htm>