[aprssig] APRS-IS: frames bypassing server filter

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Wed Jul 15 14:55:45 EDT 2020

Per http://www.aprs-is.net/q.aspx the only client-generated q codes are qAR, qAO, qAZ, and qAI.  Also, per www.aprs-is.net, the only modification allowed for packets gated to APRS-IS from RF is the addition of q construct (qAR or qAO) and IGate callsign to the received path.

Hope that helps.  The above referenced page also discusses what the server can add/replace in the q construct.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net