[aprssig] HF APRS for Linux and JS8CALL

Jess Haas km6gvw at jesshaas.com
Mon Apr 20 13:58:10 EDT 2020

I have been wanting to play with the JS8Call APRS but havn't gotten around
to it. Not sure what the igate situation is. Where are you located? I ran
across this a while ago:
https://oh8stn.org/blog/2018/09/04/aprs-over-ft8call/

All the PSK APRS software seems to be windows. Shouldn't be hard to
implement in linux but I don't think anyone has. There is a good chance it
will run in wine though.

-Jess
K5LLI