[aprssig] HF APRS for Linux and JS8CALL

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Mon Apr 20 13:36:47 EDT 2020

Thanks. What I was looking for initially was a stand-alone program to do
HF APRS that used something other than packet. I think I found it, there
was a program that ran on PSK-62(???) or something similar. Apparently
that is no longer supported. My JS8CALL program supposedly can do APRS,
but it does not seem to work. Has anyone got this to function?

What I am going to try now is DireWolf and see how that works. While in
port I am in range of wifi, so I could leave it run and be an Igate for HF.

73

Joe

N3HGB M/M