[aprssig] battery portable HF APRS?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Tue Nov 26 21:16:20 EST 2019

Hi Lynn,

   a few months ago I ran JS8Call on a Raspberry Pi 3, I was very happy
with how well it worked.  And I had thought about using it as an
alternative to APRS.  I will take a look at the latest version, the
earlier version I thought that it would allow beaconing for a set
amount of time before going into receive only mode.

   Ron VE8RT

Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>