[aprssig] battery portable HF APRS?

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Mon Nov 25 13:59:28 EST 2019

JS8Call has support for GRID (up to 12 character) transmissions and
every suitably configured JS8Call receiver can convert these reports
into APRS packets to the ARPS-IS.  I haven't seen any "portable" (read:
micro-controller) encoding code for JS8Call, but I suspect it would be
just as possible as the WSPR encoder code was.