[aprssig] battery portable HF APRS?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Wed Nov 27 01:49:24 EST 2019

   I have been told that I'd do better with the QRP Labs QSX SSB
capable transceiver when it comes out.  As I couldn't develop the
sketch or program the radiuno myself I would use an external TNC unless
it was already in the software.  For now I will look into using what I
have on hand, with my IC703 on 30M to see if I can reach an HF Igate
using 10W.  I would be very interesting in news about a suitable radio,
radio software, or hardware, for this project.

   Thanks,  Ron VE8RT

Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>