[aprssig] Tesla Field Day mode (or any EV/Hybrid) at work

Patrick winston at trackdatabase.com
Thu Feb 28 15:08:40 EST 2019

Don't forget the purely "selfish" secondary rewards of the solar carport
like them having absorbed all the sun's heat and protected from weather
that would have hit the car.  It's much faster / more efficient to cool a
car on a hot summer day that's been parked under a charging shelter, and to
get into one that's under a cover when it is raining.