[aprssig] Hybrids & HF-in-motion

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sun Feb 24 11:34:13 EST 2019

It would be best to look further forward and go for full BEV testing.  I haven’t put HF in my Tesla yet.  I have a Yaesu FTM-400 in it right now and C4FM and wires-X seems to work fine.

Ultimately, it’s on the road, at speed, that the AC wave forms, if any will be a problem.  My Model 3 has a DC motor system.  But I still want to see what is happening for it too.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW

Sent from my iPhone