[aprssig] re-purposing MFG 1278B?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Tue Dec 10 19:48:30 EST 2019

   Its been on the shelf for a while, it was given to me.  So, we have
nothing up here except an Igate and digipeater.  Way beyond normal VHF
range of any other populated area.  As i don't like to see a useful
piece of gear not being put to use, what does it do well enough to be
put back into service, and given my isolation (there are only a handful
of other active amateurs here in Yellowknife) what would be the best
type of service for our community?

   Ron VE8RT

Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>