[aprssig] Where to buy new digipeater?

Greg Trasuk trasukg at trasuk.com
Wed Sep 19 00:42:38 EDT 2018

I just wanted to say I’ve had the opposite results with Raspberry Pis.  BARC has two of them at the remote repeater site, and I’ve got two of them at my house.  We had one failure at the repeater site after a year, due to a bad SD card.  We replaced it with a higher-quality SD card and haven’t had an issue in the two years following.

Perhaps you got a dud.

Cheers,

Greg, VA3TSK