[aprssig] Where to buy new digipeater?

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:34:10 EDT 2018

It can depend on the OS and other factors.  Mine was never stable running
the "Raspian" OS and Linux AX25 networking.  I switched to Arch Linux,
installed a user provided source package for AX25, which was a newer
version, and it became rock solid running 7x24.  The fact that Arch didn't
have a desktop/GUI installed, which freed up more memory, probably didn't
hurt, either.

Lee - K5DAT