[aprssig] Tiangong Re-enetry on Heavens bove

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Mar 31 12:15:33 EDT 2018

You can see the live track of Taengong to re-enter in the next 24 hours on
http://www.heavens-above.com/

Just remember, as it suffers increased drag, it will speed up and be ahead
of classic predictions.

But at least you can see when you are under the orbit as to whether it is
worth going outside.  I 'd go out several minutes before the prediction
since we dont know how quickly they are updating the elements as it speeds
up.

and even if it is daytime, you will see it if it comes in in your area...

Bob