[aprssig] PCsensor's TEMPerHUM as WX = Possible?

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:20:55 EDT 2017

There exists a Python client for these TEMPer probes:
https://github.com/padelt/temper-python

I've seen them used for environmental controls from a Raspberry Pi,
but using them as a basic sensor for APRS is viable, and should only
require some additional scripting to re-format the output of these
Python tools to update something like a wxnow.txt file or an Aprx
beacon-file.
--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/