[aprssig] Time stamps and Mic-E

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Oct 16 16:44:36 EDT 2017

I assume we're talking about NR0Q-9 as it was recently active.

With aprs.fi, you don't need to read raw.  Just change the drop-down to
Decoded as shown in the following URL:

https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=NR0Q-9&limit=50&view=decoded

Now, exactly what page are you polling at aprs.fi to attempt to see
which timestamp change?  Exactly what are you considering to be the
"timestamp on my most recent location packet"?

And you might want to clear your activity with Hessu, the owner/operator
of aprs.fi over in his google group.