[aprssig] SSn-n model for coastal wx alerts

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:07:21 EST 2017

If you're only interested in a specific two digis, you could instead
generate two packets with specific paths of "DIGIA" and "DIGIB" or one
packet with "DIGIA,DIGIB" to elliminate the need to get buy-in and
continued support from other operators.

Depends if they happen to have digipeating on their own call turned on.

Kenneth Finnegan