[aprssig] Smart TX igate message routing? (not needed)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:11:43 EST 2017

APRS by design will be digipeated by EVERY digipeater that hears it.  So if
the one farther south hears it, it is already going to digipeat it anyway.
Nothing you need to do to make that happen…

And in SoCal, there are so many digis, that your path should be just one
hop and it will still hit every digi that hears it that first hop.

Bob