[aprssig] POSITs via Internet?

Ralph Milnes ralphmilnes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 22:20:08 EDT 2017

Thanks All for the terrific suggestions.

For my simple needs, I opted for the iPhone app "APRS Tx" for $1, and I'm
delighted.

I can enter the APRS symbol code of my choice and the phone's GPS
automatically enters the coords. It also lets me set the beacon rate. As
long as I'm within wifi or cellular data coverage, I'm in business. I used
it today in eastern Colorado and Nebraska (North Platte) where the APRS RF
network didn't seem to be hearing my radio (but that could be operator
error).

Ralph NM5RM
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile