[aprssig] 2 Port Digitpeater was: APRS UHF freq? (9600 baud)

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:59:23 EST 2017

Agreed; we really shouldn't be setting up null-cable KISS crossbands for
APRS these days. Between Direwolf for its own modem and Aprx for other KISS
TNCs both having multi-port digi support, and single board computers /
MicroITX industrial PCs being so cheap, you can set up very intelligent
cross-band digi for not much more than the rest of the system expenses..

--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/