[aprssig] APRS Object creation (in TH-D74)

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:48:20 EST 2017

Agreed!  Like the "Man Overboard" function in my old Garmin GPS.  Make
it assignable to one of the PF keys, preferably with a press-and-hold
action.  Hit it and an object gets created where you are, including the
current GPS position.  Edit it later for fine tuning the position, or
changing the object type and description.

Great idea!  (Don, is there a process where we can forward these to
Kenwood?)

Greg  KO6TH