[aprssig] NMEA and WX stations

Boyd Prestwood K5YKG k5ykg at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 18:55:18 EST 2017

The weather station(s) I have used _in the past_ are those from Peet
Bros. Those units output their telemetry directly into the TNC in a
format which is decoded by any APRS client software... no intermediary
files necessary like those produced by the Davis units. The Peet Bros
units do have three modes only one of which is the one needed to produce
the desired output. I also enjoyed top-notch support from Peet. YMMV!

Boyd Prestwood., K5YKG near Houston, TX.