[aprssig] KPC3 Fix for Delayd Packets

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:21:40 EDT 2017

I'm 90% certain the problem is actually an error in the firmware.
Kantronics would never admit it, and (obviously) refuses to release
their firmware so someone can fix it, but I believe it revolves around a
circular buffer in memory where the pointer would fall one packet
behind. I solved this by running a scheduled job that would periodically
(every 6 hours or so) it would take the TNC out of KISS mode and put it
right back in.
Seemed to do the trick for me.

John Gorkos
AB0OO