[aprssig] KPC3 Fix for Delayd Packets

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:13:38 EDT 2017

I remember the exchange, but can't find them either.

There were two possible solutions, or combination of the two, that fixed it.
One was tying the DTS RTS lines together.
The other was disabling all flow control in the TNC settings.

There's much less headache from this if you use something other than a
KPC3+ in kiss mode.

Randy
WF5X