[aprssig] Kenwood TK-760H radios for APRS usage

Peter Laws N5UWY n5uwy at arrl.net
Fri Apr 14 12:00:37 EDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists at rlburns.net> wrote:
> I do not believe you will find RX audio on the mic connector, so you will
> need a pig tail to the speaker jack on the back of the radio.

There is a factory pigtail that brings everything you could want out
through an existing hole in the back panel.  I do not have the part
numbers handy but they are in the aforementioned and linked service
manual.  And I don't think the cables (we bought one each for VHF and
UHF radios we acquired for a non-APRS project) were more than $25
shipped.  Beats poking around inside with a stick.