[aprssig] Kenwood TK-760H radios for APRS usage

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:27:51 EDT 2017

According to pg 20 of the Service Manual, these radio had an option for an
accessory cable.
If you wanted, you could make a cable for what you need and tack it to the
board points according to the Service manual. The PTT, GND, RXA ( DEO ) and
TXA ( DI ) are available via headers on the main board.

It would probably be easier to use the spkr and mic ports, but then you are
susceptible to someone turning the vol pot down and losing your rx.

I have a few of the in the UHF version, but haven't tasked them to any data
purposes yet.

Good luck es 73,

Randy
WF5X