[aprssig] Bluetooth RS232 adapters to run a TNC?

Jim (List) jim.list at stuckinthemud.org
Sun Sep 11 14:11:20 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who have suggested devices that already have Bluetooth as part of their design, if I was setting up with new equipment I would seriously look at these.

However I already have a significant investment in RS232-connected devices, so I am looking for a Bluetooth RS232 solution so I can wirelessly connect them to computers that don’t have any USB or serial ports.

Jim