[aprssig] Bluetooth RS232 adapters to run a TNC?

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Sun Sep 11 14:10:59 EDT 2016

As time moves forward, there are other options.  For example if you use a
Raspberry Pi 3 (built-in Wifi), you then run the UDRC II
<http://nwdigitalradio.com/product/udrc/> and Direwolf to control 1 or 2
radios at 1200 or 9600 baud (or other speeds if desired).  WiFi has a much
better range than Bluetooth, even going as far as being to operate remotely
over the Internet. (With proper security, like a VPN)

Also using AGWPE (or KISS) over the network means more than one device can
access your network attached TNC.

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/UDRC%E2%84%A2-and-Direwolf-Packet-Modem

--

John D. Hays