[aprssig] Digipeater Symbol Overlays

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Oct 18 09:25:40 EDT 2016

Excellent feedback.  I added the digipeaters to the symbols-new.txt file

I agree that L and P are mostly obsolete, but we need them in the table
because it will take decades before some people change their symbol.

I did add #W as a new one to cover the generic WIDEn-N, SSn-N with path
limiting as the overall digi we use today if anyone wants to start using it.

http://aprs.org/symbols/symbols-new.txt

Would that meet your suggestions?

Bob, WB4aPR