[aprssig] Digipeater Symbol Overlays

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Oct 18 11:08:49 EDT 2016

I'm not a big fan of the concept, but since we're in the area and people
are using them, how about viscous digipeaters?

V# - Viscous digpeater
(https://github.com/PhirePhly/aprx/blob/master/ViscousDigipeater.README)

I looked for a good web reference of what Viscous Digipeating actually
IS, but the best I found was the README from APRX which is, AFAIK, the
only APRS program currently implementing the approach.  If anyone knows
of a better reference, I think it would be good to include it in the
symbol definitions?