[aprssig] central repository

Ted Timmons ted at perljam.net
Sun Nov 20 20:55:55 EST 2016

What I love about Github is we don't have to create one more account, and
CommonMark is a much more modern version of the bottom-up design that
MediaWiki does. I have tens of thousands of edits on Wikipedia, but I tend
to write in the CommonMark style- things like links are much more sane. And
I'd think that people who are doing hacking with APRS would be at least
mildly comfortable with either.

Anyhow, the wiki part is different than needing to understand git. That's
my opinion.

https://help.github.com/articles/editing-wiki-pages-via-the-online-interface/

-ted