[aprssig] central repository

K5ROE Mike K5ROE at roetto.org
Sun Nov 20 19:44:04 EST 2016

The standard wiki software is MediaWiki , open source, developed by the
wikipedia project.

GitHub looks interesting, although it seems to be less feature rich than
MediaWiki. Also, it may advantageous to have an interface more familiar
to hams (e.g, wikipedia).   Pro and cons for both approaches.

I stood up a quick prototype with MediaWiki. See http://wiki.roetto.org/

Anyone can edit it; the idea being the less restrictive the more likely
folks are to contribute.

Please take a look and see if this might work.

73 Mike

PS Bob, I stole your logo for testing purposes, please let me know if
you object.