[aprssig] central repository

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Nov 22 19:16:51 EST 2016

I really do not like having to keep track of more than one fundamental site
for APRS.  To me that is APRSSIG at tapr.org and having more than one only
adds to confusion and miscommunications…

So I have not been bothering with cross posting.  Are there people on APRS
yahoo that are not here on the APRSSSIG?

Bob