[aprssig] slightly OT talking about 9k6

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 7 13:16:09 EDT 2016

I realise that, but I don't wanna spend nigh on 700 bucks on a radio just for a 9k6 tnc when I have perfectly good 9600 data radios already available.

As for sound card interfaces, that's not going to be an option for the environment and having just the right dongle etc right now it's just not feasible.

Agreed having faster than 9k6 QPSK or fsk would be great, but I don't think a pi could handle that with 2 1200 tncs, 2 9k6 links running "soundmodems".

Anyone know if the TT$ can encode 9k6 yet?
Charlie