[aprssig] Polite to TX-igate weather warnings?

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 23:14:53 EDT 2016

I also use aprx and at one point was also transmitting the weather warnings. Since I live about a mile from the line that separates the area covered by the Huntsville and Birmingham, Al offices I had to xmit a lot more data than I really wanted to. But I never could get the filters just right and was also transmitting some other stuff (can't remember now just what it was though). I would look at the logs very close to be sure your only transmitting what you intend to and keep the path short.
I like the idea though and really miss the old weather watches/warnings of many years ago (2005 time frame).
Max KG4PID
PS. I'd like to take a look at your aprx conf file, if you care to share. My callsign at yahoo dot com