[aprssig] Help with Digi settings

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Mar 2 20:07:15 EST 2016

Seems like that is not possible.
It could be as simple as to how you are determining " it doesn’t want to
digi"?
Are you listening to the audio?
Are you only looking for a copy of the packet on  your screen oblivious to
what is happening on thechannel?

Does the digi "work" if you simply transmit via its actual call?

Sorry to ask the simple, but one never knows...
Bob