[aprssig] Flood Sensors (again)

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:43:45 EDT 2016

Gotta disagree on the power source. If it's a "road flooded" sensor I'd seal it all in a pipe with some lithium primary cells and service every 5 or 10 years. Add a "test" switch for extra functionality.

I'd probably add a GPS so that the install procedure could be as simple as "anchor this thing at the level of the road deck". No programming of individual units.

-Jason