[aprssig] Flood Sensors (again)

Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:59:08 EDT 2016

I seriously doubt any such information, however accurate will stop such
stupidity...

Witness:-
https://youtu.be/9HnYo8MInTA

(Mind the language though, if offended by such phrases, keep the sound
down.)

That was Wallington Bridge, South London.  YouTube has lots of examples.

It was obvious just looking at the water and the wall, how deep it
was.   Short of blocking the road with a barrier, you won't stop such
madness.

No amount of flood gauges is going to help.

73.   Dave G0WBX.