[aprssig] Go Beyond 9600

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:34:14 EDT 2016

Broadband hamnet

AREDN   aredn.org    Amateur Radio Emergency Digital Network.

Bob is right,  Take the next step  try 9600 Golden Packet. run parallel
networks. compare systems.

AREDN and BBHN aren't limited to 2.4 3.0 & 5.8 Ghz. There is equipment at
440

I know with the AREDN  & BBHN I have run 38KM hop on 5.8Ghz. I have no idea
how much further it can be stretched.

--

*Michael Lussier AE4ML"We must reject the idea that every time a law is
broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore